feedback
  • en
    • en
    • hr
    • de
    • fr
    • it
    • pl
You are on: Find destination > Cultural Monuments > Church of St. Anthony

Church of St. Anthony

The church of St. Anthony was built in the mid 19th century. It belongs to the fraternity of St. Anthony. At that time, the church was located on the sea front - at the end of a deeply indented bay called Jaza. By levelling Jaza in the early 20th century and constructing residential buildings in the second half, it remained at a lower level than the surrounding terrain. The nave is covered in wood while the semicircular apse is topped by semi-dome and stone slabs. The bell tower in the form of a distaff dominates the front. The church was reconstructed in the late 20th century.


Biograd Photos
  • biograd images
  • biograd images
  • biograd images
  • biograd images
  • biograd images
  • biograd images
  • biograd images
  • biograd images
  • biograd images
Weather Forecast
weather icon 14°C
Humidity 82.1 %
Air pressure 1015 hPa
Visibility 10 km
Wind speed 9.4 kph
Contact info

Tourist Board of the City of Biograd na Moru

Put Solina 4
23210 Biograd na Moru
Tel. +385 (0)23 383 123, 385 382
Fax. +385 (0)23 383 123
E-mail: info@tzg-biograd.hr

Tourist Board of the City of Biograd na Moru htz logo Cookie Policy HTML5, CSS3, PHP by:  nove vibracije logo Nove vibracije