feedback
  • en
    • en
    • hr
    • de
    • fr
    • it
    • pl
You are on: Find destination > Cultural Monuments > Church of St. Anastasia

Church of St. Anastasia

The parish church of St. Anastasia was built in the middle of the 18th century in honour of the martyr Anastasia of Sirmium. It is 33 metres long and 10 metres high. It was consecrated by Matija Karaman, an archbishop of Zadar, in 1761 during the ordinance of the parish priest Ante Jurasović-Eškinja. It is evidenced in a record engraved on a baroque portal. On the top of the pediment there is the statue of the protector saint. The interior is covered in arranged gravestones, some even bearing inscriptions. There are 5 altars out of which one stands out - a gilded wooden altar from the 18th cent.

Contact

PARISH OFFICE OF ST. ANASTASIA
Parish - priest Ivica Mustač
Trg Sv. Stošije 2
Tel./fax: +385 (0)23 384 848


Biograd Photos
  • biograd images
  • biograd images
  • biograd images
  • biograd images
  • biograd images
  • biograd images
  • biograd images
  • biograd images
  • biograd images
Weather Forecast
weather icon 15°C
Humidity 93.7 %
Air pressure 1022 hPa
Visibility 10 km
Wind speed 3.6 kph
Contact info

Tourist Board of the City of Biograd na Moru

Put Solina 4
23210 Biograd na Moru
Tel. +385 (0)23 383 123, 385 382
Fax. +385 (0)23 383 123
E-mail: info@tzg-biograd.hr

Tourist Board of the City of Biograd na Moru htz logo Cookie Policy HTML5, CSS3, PHP by:  nove vibracije logo Nove vibracije